Hello, my name is Charles “Charlie” Bazhaw and I feel honored to be team teaching fifth and sixth grade at Kaufman Christian School! I was born in Dallas, Texas and raised in Mesquite. I live in the Oak Ridge area with my wife Jennifer, and our son Connor who just graduated KCS last year. We have two grown children Brandon and Taryn who have already moved out of the house. Taryn is a Sophomore at TAMU-Commerce. Jennifer is the facilitator of the secondary school program at KCS, so I feel blessed to be in ministry with my wife at KCS. I have an Associate of Applied Science degree from Trinity Valley College and am currently pursuing a Bachelor degree from Liberty University in Biblical studies with a cognate in Christian Counseling.
Before coming to KCS, I was in Municipal Fire Service for 20+ years. In my down time, I love to hang out with my family and my friends. We are actively involved at Mission Church Forney where I serve as one of the Elders and am the Director of Prayer ministry.
Should you have any questions of me, please email me here.
Sixth Grade Supply List
- 1 3 ring binder with pockets (1-1/2”, plain)
- 1 zippered pencil bag for binder
- 2 packs notebook paper (wide rule)
- 1 plastic folder w/ pockets (w/o brads)
- 1 pair scissors
- 1 box map pencils
- 2 highlighters, any color
- 1 pack of #2 pencils (mechanical ok)
- 2 red ink pens
- 1 large pink eraser
- 3 boxes Kleenex
- 2 reams of white copy paper (500 count each)
- 1 pkg 8 count tab dividers
- 2 pkgs baby wipes
- 1 pkg paper towels
- 1 NIV Bible, paperback (not children’s or youth)
- 2 jumbo XXL book covers (10” x 16”)
- 2g or larger thumb drive for Computer Drive