Early enrollment begins February 21, 2023
Kaufman Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in the administration of any of its policies or programs. Admissions are based on the space available and on the evaluation of the suitability of Kaufman Christian School for each child. Enrollment at Kaufman Christian School is a privilege, not a right. Parents must understand that enrollment and re-enrollment of their child is dependent on their support of the school, its staff, and its policies. Our program is not presently designed to meet the individual needs of the physically impaired, emotionally disturbed, or the learning-disabled child who requires instruction beyond our training. However, KCS reserves the right to make accommodations for students who have diagnostic test results on file in the school office. The test results must be from a licensed entity and accommodations made according to student need. KCS “mainstreams” all students. “With accommodations” will be noted on the student’s report card.
- Submit Application for Admission via on-line.
- Schedule a tour with the Administrator.
- Schedule an Assessment.
- If accepted, submit a copy of your child’s birth certificate, current immunizations or exemption of immunizations, complete new family enrollment form or documents, and pay applicable fees.
Please Note the Following Concerning Enrollment:
- Incoming Pre-K students must be four (4) by August 1, of the upcoming school year. Meeting the age requirement does not guarantee acceptance (see below).
- Incoming Kindergarten students must be five (5) by August 1, of the upcoming school year. Enrollment in our Pre-K program is strongly suggested before beginning our Kindergarten program. Meeting the age requirement does not guarantee acceptance (see below).
- Incoming students, Pre-K through fifth grade will be required to take an assessment test. Students transferring from another private school may submit their previous years standardized test scores. Public school test scores are not accepted for placement.
All Pre-K and Kindergarten students seeking enrollment in Kaufman Christian School will take a developmental readiness assessment. The Pre-K and/or Kindergarten teacher will make a recommendation, based upon the assessment results, to the administrator as to which program, Pre-K or Kindergarten, the child is developmentally ready for.
New students entering the first through fifth grade will be required to take the Stanford Achievement Test Series, Ninth Edition in reading and the ACSI Math Pre-Assessment for the grade entering.
- New students will be accepted on a nine-week trial basis. (KCS is not obligated to offer any refunds on registration, testing fees, curriculum fees, or tuition if the child is asked to be dismissed based on KCS policy as defined in the KCS Policy Manual.)
- Parents will be notified by the Administrator regarding the acceptance of their child.
- Students whose needs cannot be met by KCS will be notified by the Administrator of their non-acceptance.
Pre-K & Kindergarten/14:1 Student Teacher Ratio
1st-5th Grades/18:1 Student Teacher Ratio
Biblically Integrated Curriculum
P.E., Music, Library, Computer Lab, Art
Participation in ACSI Academic Meets
Extended Care Program